Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby Nursery

Now's the time to make up my baby's room and create a great baby nursery for my little baby, Jumbo. So basically, this is what I need for the baby's first year (take note that more will be needed for the following years for its food, clothing, toys, and personal desires):
  • feeding, clothing, medicine/first aid, toys/books/media, infant car seat, basic stroller, front carrier, diapering, diaper bag, play mat, crib & crib mattress, changing table, mobile, dresser, bathing tub, diaper pail, baby scrapbook, photo printing
  • Sub-Total Cost: $5,306
EIS schooling (these are payments for the 15 years at school, taking note that the child will hopefully get a scholarship for college and then live on its own expence):
  • $5000(admission), $200(enrollment fee), $9750(pre-school), $22,000(elementary & middle school), $14,000(high school)
  • Sub-Total Cost: $50,950
Total Cost for Raising a Child = $56,256

I have to keep in mind that when I create Jumbo's nursery, I must have complex patterns in his toys and room. It's recommended that in the first years of my baby, I should talk to him in high pitch voices, touch him a lot -but letting him time for practice walking- and give him a few sweets once in a while, especially bananas. Another thing that I should be very aware of is not to push Jumbo into doing things if he is not in its critical period -best time for a baby to achieve something- and is not mentally and physically ready for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment