Friday, April 16, 2010

Lost puppy dog

Oh my! My kid lost his favorite puppy toy! What am I going to do?!? - Ha, ha, ha... you fell for it! ;-)
Jumbo didn't actually lost his puppy. That's what he thought had happened. But you can't imagine how loud he was crying and yelling and whimpering because he thought his little puppy had "gone forever."

I left him playing with his little puppy plush layed back on my bed while I was preparing dinner. He was very happy (and quiet) with his toy but all of a sudden I heard a large cry. I went to the room and saw him crying as a wild as possible and his puppy fallen in the floor.

Oh my... It's his puppy. Jumbo is still does not have object permanence yet. By this I mean that before babies get to this stage, they think whatever is out of sight is gone from the universe forever. So I picked Jumbo's puppy and gave it back to his arms. As soon as he saw and felt it again, he was happy and quiet as before.

Oh! I almost forgot! My cooking... some parts of the chicken I was cooking burned a little. But no worries, it was delicious. (I mean that unburned parts!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment